Cloud Based CRM
Cloud Based CRM systems store all of the data on a remote server. It means that the application and data is accessed over a network. Cloud CRM is also known as Web CRM, Software-as-a-Service (SaaS) CRM, and online CRM.
Benefits of Cloud Based CRM:
- Available all time, and is accessible from anywhere
- Easy to deploy
- Easy to upgrade
- Reliable and Flexible
Features and Functionality of CRM:
• Contact Management
• Sales Team and Opportunity Management
• Lead Management for Identifying High-Quality Leads
• Reports and Dashboards
• Sales Analytics
• Mobile CRM
• Sales Forecasting
• Email Client Integration
• Workflow and Approvals
• Sales Data
• Data/File Storage
• Sync and Share Files
• Inside Sales Console
• Sales Performance Management
• Marketing Automation Integration
• Chat Integration
• Call Center Automation and Integration
• Web Analytics Integration
• Support Automation
• Product Level Quotes
• Role-Based Views
• Testing Environment
• 3rd-Party Integrations
• Campaign Management
• Customization Options
• Email Marketing Integration
• Social Media Management Integration
• Case Management/Customer Satisfaction
These are the features provided by Cloud-based CRM platforms.
The top 5 Cloud-Based CRM syatems are:
• Salesforce CRM
• HubSpot CRM
• Zoho CRM
All Top Cloud-based CRM worldwide will lift your business from bottom to top. But there are some factors that need to be considered:
Introducing Bespoke Community based on Salesforce Platform, which will help you to unlock the functionality of salesforce from better to perfection.
- Cost: Make Salesforce Cost-effective.
- User/Agents: Gives access to unlimited users.
- Branding: It's the option where the Company Logo will be displayed to the user.